BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 27, 2009

I'm looking over a four leafed clover......


My dad used to always find 4 leaf clovers. I never could. I used to fake it and add one but I always got caught. Yesterday Karen, one of my companions was finding them and giving them to me. Here story is that as a little girl her mother would send her out to play. She and her friend would sit for hours looking for 4-leaf clovers. She has a keen eye for them now.

This morning I wanted to find one. I didn't. She said she would find one tell me the area and then I could find it. I did it--three times with the help of Gary pushing my head down on one of them. Now those of you who really know me--know that I would have to find one on my own. As the others waited to leave Boya Lake this morning--I wasn't giving up! I DID IT--I FOUND MY FIRST 4-LEAF CLOVER

As I got into the camper I then put on my Dad's song to me. FUNNY FACE BY DONNA FARGO

It brought back many memories for me of my father. As I'm typing this it has brought tears to my eyes--but I had to share this special moment of my trip.

0 comments: